Apr 11, 2008

Frozen NIU


This is what I am planning on doing for the freeze project. I hope all of you can make it. Invite your friends! I would like to have about 100-150 people part of this. If you guys have any suggestions, please tell me.


Who
: YOU!

What: freeze in natural positions for 5 minutes
ex. walking, smoking, taking a picture, talking to people, free hugs people etc.

Where: around fountain in front of Cole Hall towards Reavis and Dusable

When: Monday April 21st, 2008 at exactly 10:53am-10:58am. I would say get into positions at about 10:50am

Why: to freak people out and it's Sarah Kim's eco-art project

ALERT: if someone asks you about the freeze act like you don't know what happened and do not freeze in front of any entrances to the buildings

link: http://youtube.com/watch?v=jwMj3PJDxuo

No comments: